Life After Camp

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life After Camp
Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Another shot in the dark
Oregon (#1) EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 8:02 pm by Logan Henderson

» California
Oregon (#1) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 8:26 pm by Logan Henderson

» Chicago
Oregon (#1) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:18 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» New York
Oregon (#1) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:16 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» Washington
Oregon (#1) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:47 pm by Logan Henderson

» Dawson Andrews
Oregon (#1) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 4:03 pm by Logan Henderson

» Luke Harris
Oregon (#1) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm by Logan Henderson

» Hannah Garret (Reincarnated)
Oregon (#1) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 am by Sierra Kingsley

» Parker Lee
Oregon (#1) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 pm by Logan Henderson

Oregon (#1)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oregon (#1) Empty Oregon (#1)

Post by Dawn Haven Mon May 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Hannah wakes up to being strapped to a machine. With an unconscious Sierra next to her. Hannah looks around, unsure of where she is when she sees a figure move closer to her. Her eyes widen in disbelief. "Cassie? Cassiopeia?" Cassie gives a thin smile, "Hello Han. Glad you could make it." Then someone with a snake tattoo turns on the machine causing Hannah to scream out in pain,  then turns it off. Hannah starts to shake and glares at her, "Cassie what ever happened to make you this way I'm sorry." Snake turns on the machine then turns it off again, "I never did like your happy attitude. We can stop. All I need are where the other demigods are." Hannah remains silent, "Pitty." Cassie says as they turn the machine on again. Hannah screams in pain and starts to cry. Any time her body tried to heal itself, she felt even weaker, and was in more pain.
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Oregon (#1) Empty Re: Oregon (#1)

Post by Sierra Kingsley Mon May 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Sierra thought hard about their location and prayed killian could feel it.
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Mon May 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Cassie then turns her attention to the now awake Sierra, as Hannah continues to scream/ cry in pain as she gets weaker, "So glad you could join us my dear. " She says as she turns on Sierra's machine she tied into then turns it right off, "Hurt's doesn't it? You can end the suffering. You can end her suffering." She says motioning to the screaming tearful Hannah, "All you need to do is tell me where the other demigods are."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Mon May 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Sierra screamed in pain and then whimpered. She thought about her friends. Jax. Justin. Emma. Killian.... "Over my dead body"
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Mon May 30, 2016 4:47 pm

"See that's the thing. We aren't going to kill you. At least not intentionally. This machine drains you of your godly blood. Making you mortal. All of us. Every demigod, is a hazard, including myself. Once that hazard is taken care of, you can all go back to your normal lives. Like M would have wanted." Cassie says and finally turns off Hannah's machine. Hannah collapses from exhaustion. Cassie calls over Snake and Ox, and tells them to take Hannah into a different room. Cassie then turns her attention back to Sierra, "Think of this as training for a mortal life. Shall we start?" She says and turns on Sierra's machine.
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Mon May 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Sierra screamed in pain and cried out "stop!" she prayed killian would show up
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Mon May 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Cassie turns the machine off so she can speak to her, "You think M was shown any mercy? You think I'm happy that my own brother died because of demigods like us?" She says grabbing her by the throat. "Believe it or not but my brother was all the family I had left. The gods took away the thing that mattered to me the most. The only thing that mattered. So now I'm just returning the favor. No more demigods to do their dirty work. If they want something done they can do it them selves. " She says and turns the Machine back on.

Meanwhile Hannah was in the other room enduring torches, what the others called, 'mortal training.' but to Hannah, it was just pure evil, and wished to be back home.
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Mon May 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Sierra sighed and looked at her "im sorry about mason. I really am. But do you think this is what he would have wanted!?"
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Mon May 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Cassie frowns, "It doesn't matter! That's the point! He's dead!" she yells as she cranks up the power."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Mon May 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Sierra screamed in pure agony
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:49 am

Killian finds the warehouse where he hears Sierra's screams. That was enough to send his rage sky high. Ignoring all of his training he barges in, "DROP YOUR WEAPONS NOW!" He shouts, which of course makes Cassie's 'helpers' start to shoot at him. Killian doges bullet after bullet as he makes his way to Cassie and Sierra. Cassie makes her people stop firing, "Killian. So glad you could join us." She says with a smile then turns him into a rabbit, causing him to drop his gun. He tries to hop away but one of her minions catches him and puts him in a crate.  Cassie smiles and picks up his gun, "Alright my dear I know that you are hiding, so why don't you come in and we can talk things over like civilized people." She says referring to Conner.
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:06 am

Connor froze at the scene before him. When cassie addressed him he stepped into the light. Sierra froze when she saw him "c-connor?"
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:53 am

Cassie smiles as Killian thumps his rabbit foot in annoyance. She then turns back to Conner. "Well. I don't believe we have ever met. Cassiopeia, of Circe. And from the sound of it, I'm going to say that your name is Conner. Well, then. We might as well talk business then. You can either Fight and possibly save your friends and get killed in the process, or, we can talk about a trade."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:01 pm

"What kind of trade?" he asked
Sierra shouted "no connor!"
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Killian thumps furiously, as Cassie smiles, "A simple trade of power, I will give back  and release, one of the ones I have here. Either, Killian or Sierra, in exchange, you give up your powers."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:55 pm

Connor frowned and then nodded. He was a son of ares. It wasnt much. But he would do anything to protect his sister
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Cassie waits for a reply. "Well? Who do you pick?"
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:31 pm

"Give me killian" connor said and sighed
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Cassie smiles "Alright. Let's get you all hooked up first." She says as Rabbit and Rat open the pen and let Killian hop out. "I wont turn him back until we get you hooked up."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Connor stepped forward and let her hoom him up to the machine. He was glad he had texted jax and zak their location
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Once he is hooked up Cassie turns on the machine. After about an hour she turns it off to turn Killian back to normal. Cassie smiles, "Alright Killian it's your turn. But this time, let's raise the stakes shall we?" She says as she puts a screen on to show half dead Hannah. "You get a different choice. You can choose two of your friends to take with you. Or. I'll pick for you. Now decided."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Connor was weak and drained. His body went limp
Macy walked towards the warehouse and saw jax and zak
Sierra looked at killian "killi...."
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Killian sighs. He didn't know who to pick. The Guy he just met? The girl who already looked like she was dead? His fiancé? Cassie loses her patience. "Times up. I'll have to choose for you." She snaps her fingers turning Conner into an ant, the squishes him under her foot. Killian loses it and charges. Cassie takes Killian's gun, which she was still holding and shoots Sierra. Cassie smiles, "Alright boys. Let's move on." She says as she turns to a man with a horse tattoo and turns him into a horse. They all escape and Killian runs first to Sierra's side. "Hang on babe. We're going to get help." He tried desperately not to show the worry in his eyes, and the fear that he could lose her.
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sierra Kingsley Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:30 pm

(i dont want connor dead)
Sierra screamed in pain and held her arm. She looked at killian "c-connor. I just got him back. I want my brother!"
Sierra Kingsley
Sierra Kingsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Haven Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Connor turns back into himself. He is alive, but has a broken pelvis, and broken leg. Killian gives a sigh of relief then looks at Hannah. "Sea, I'll be right back I need to go check up on Hannah." He says he goes over to Hannah, who was badly beaten. "Han. Han, look at me. You have to make it ok. Help is on the way. Just hang on."
Hannah was as white as a ghost, "Zak."
Dawn Haven
Dawn Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum